Experienced Financial & Wealth Advisors
Financial & Wealth Advisors: Provide financial planning and investment management services to their clients. Clients include people seeking professional management of their savings in order to get better returns, plan for retirement, create passive income streams, etc.Minimum book of business $30-40m
Clients: We have several Wealth Advisory Clients seeking Advisors with a book of business to join their teams.
Clients include large broker dealers, RIA Custodians, Independent RIAs, Banks, Private Wealth Advisory firms across the U.S.
- Should have their own client portfolio that they manage. Minimum book of business $30-40m
- Has not been recently terminated from another advisor role
- Located in North America
- Is not encumbered by a non-compete or non-solicit
- May be an independent looking for a better support structure
- May want to work with a team that will allow for an exit strategy - succession plan
- May be a small group of advisors looking for marketing and operational support that will allow for more rapid growth
- Whatever the situation, we likely can find them a home. They key is their ability to bring their existing clients with them.
These are just a few concepts to consider when speaking with wealth advisors. We want to know where they are currently in their business, what they see for their future and what their ideal situation might look like. With that, we likely can provide options for them to consider.
Many advisors we speak with are great at servicing their clients but haven’t done much to help themselves. They don’t have a succession plan nor do they even realize the options available to help make their lives far easier and more profitable.
Depending on the Advisor’s situation and goals, many solutions and structures are available. Options can include base salary, benefits, office facilities, support staff, compliance expertise and more.